Collaboration in education across universities encourages the cross-fertilisation of ideas and promotes enhancement and innovation of a research-led education to the benefit of our students. YERUN is committed to using the network to maximise exchange and development opportunities for the benefit of staff and students of our members.
–>Check here the list of masters (taught in English) of YERUN institutions!
In order to achieve this, YERUN members will:
- Promote joint teaching collaborations including the development of dual, multiple or joint international degrees
- Promote innovation and enhancement activities for staff and students
- Encourage further student exchange programmes, teaching mobility and academic exchange programmes
- Encourage multilingualism and the development of cross-cultural skills
- Encourage the recognition and transfer of credits amongst our institutions
- Encourage collaborations to deliver multi-partner summer schools programmes
- Promote strategic partnerships involving YERUN members within the Erasmus+ programme
Photo by Baim Hanif on Unsplash